The processing of data is done through instruments that guarantee security and confidentiality according to the law. The processing of data is done with controlled access and limited to authorized parties. This is information that is not collected to be associated with identified interested parties, but which by their very nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow users to be identified. These data are used for the sole purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information on the use of the site and to check its correct functioning, and are deleted after a pre-set time set by the applications that use it. The data could be used to verify responsibility in case of hypothetical computer crimes against the site: except for this eventuality, at present the data on web contacts do not persist – where this is possible – for more than seven days. Some browsing data collected are: IP address, country of origin, time of connection request to server, sequence of pages consulted, time spent on the page.
CONFIDENTIALITY OF THE INFORMATION PROVIDED
Any information provided to third parties is sent for the sole purpose of fulfilling the requests for which we have been provided, and are used solely on behalf of Tosconova Srl. It may also happen that the managers of the aforementioned site are required to provide certain information to institutional bodies, in order to fulfill precise legal obligations. Any communication to third parties or disclosure of your personal data will never take place without your prior consent. Tosconova Srl will not disclose or otherwise disclose your personal data to third parties. Nevertheless, such data may occasionally be transferred to third parties acting on behalf of and on behalf of the site operators or in connection with the commercial activities of the same, in order to perform further processing in accordance with the purposes for which the data were originally collected. Where the communication to third parties of personal data is probable or necessary for any reason, Tosconova Srl will ensure that such communication and the intended use of the data are clearly explained for the purpose of a correct expression of consent.
PROCEDURES FOR THE PROCESSING OF DATA PROVIDED
The personal data provided by users are stored in computer files and processed with automated tools and not for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected. Specific security measures suitable for the purpose are observed to prevent the loss of data and to prevent illicit or incorrect use of the same and unauthorized access. The data will be stored in a database to which only the site managers have access and will be accessible, erasable and modifiable by means of an appropriate search for those entitled to do so.
CONTACT FORM AND NEWSLETTER
RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED
The subjects to whom the personal data refer can exercise the rights referred to in art. 7 of Legislative Decree 196/2003 by contacting the Data Controller: email@example.com Interested parties have the right to obtain at any time confirmation of the existence or not of data concerning them, to know their content and origin, to verify their accuracy or to request the integration or updating, correction and cancellation. Pursuant to the same article, the interested parties have the right to request cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, and to oppose in any case, for legitimate reasons, to their processing.
The operators of the site do not assume any responsibility for the services of third parties connected by links, nor for any resource contrary to the provisions of the Italian State offered by them; any external links are offered to improve the user experience, and the operators of the site are not imputable regarding their accuracy or completeness are absolutely not attributable to the aforementioned website. Check the privacy policies of the respective sites to find out how to process personal data of resources external to this site.
The cookies used by this site are small portions of information stored in users’ devices, for the sole purpose of:
- monitor user behavior during their visit to improve their browsing experience (analytical cookies)
- avoid repeating technical operations several times, such as typing username and password (technical cookies)
- allow the sharing on social networks of content considered interesting and to facilitate particular technical activities related to the same applications, indicated below in detail (cookies sharing with third parties)
Cookies are kept for a duration of only one second (in the case of session cookies, which vanish as soon as you close the browser) up to 2 years or more (persistent cookies), which do not vanish when you close the browser) for example, it happens for the cookies used by Google Analiytics to monitor visitor behavior.
The cookies used on this site are divided into:
- technical cookies (strictly necessary): they have the task of allowing the fulfillment of some functionalities (such as user login, if any) and are necessary for the proper functioning of certain functions of the site.
- analytical cookies (anonymous data on navigation used for statistical purposes), detection of third parties (for the analysis of traffic sources). Analytical cookies may last longer than others – up to two years or more, in some cases – due to the settings of the producers, on which the managers of this site have no control. Here is a detail of the cookies used by Google Analytics. All other cookies are set to be kept as short as possible granted by the same applications – as in the case of session cookies, which disappear as soon as you close the browser.
No personal data provided to this site will be transferred to third parties without the user’s authorization, nor used for purposes other than those described above. www.tosconova.com uses technical cookies to allow certain features of the site, analytical cookies to monitor site performance and integration cookies with third-party services to offer its users the best possible browsing experience. In particular, cookies are used for the purposes of:
- ensure the correct operation of the platform, store browser data and personal preferences of users. This site is built on the Joomla platform, which employs cookies: wp-setting-1, wp-setting-time-1, wordpress_test_cookies. These cookies do not collect any information and are managed by Joomla, not by www.tosconova.com. You can learn more about the WordPress page (cookies) and the PHP programming language cookies.
- monitor site performance and user behavior on pages through Google Analytics, in order to facilitate the user experience.
- facilitate sharing on social networks, through the use of social sharing buttons.
- LinkedIn (for LinkedIn and Slideshare)
- Google (for GooglePlus and YouTube)
- we use Google Analytics to have, in anonymized form, the site usage statistics.
- We use the Facebook pixel to make retargeting.
In your browser you can set your privacy preferences like not to store cookies, delete them after each visit or every time you close your browser, or even accept only cookies from www.tosconova.com and not those of third parties; there is also a service called Your Online Choices, which shows you which cookies install the various services and how you can disable them, one by one.
HOW TO DEACTIVATE COOKIES
Following the instructions to disable cookies on the main browsers (for any missing information consult the online guides of the respective browsers):
In general: Tools or Edit -> View -> Options / Internet Preferences -> Privacy or equivalent
Google Chrome: Follow the following path: Settings -> Show advanced settings -> Privacy -> Set contents and then change cookie settings. If it is not clear follow the appropriate guide on how to disable cookies
Safari: follow the following path (Settings-> Safari -> block cookies, to set your preferences) or follow the appropriate guide on how to disable cookies
Internet Explorer: follow the path: Tools -> Internet Options -> Privacy: you can select the desired level of privacy. If it is not clear, follow the instructions on the supplier’s website.
Firefox: Options -> Privacy -> History -> History settings -> Use custom settings: uncheck “Accept cookies from sites” and save. You can also follow the guide on the supplier’s website
Opera: follow the path: Preferences -> Advanced-> Cookies and set the option you prefer. You can also follow the manufacturer’s guide
Other guides for deactivating cookies in other types of browsers